Comprehensive Financial Planning
Our best work is here
START WITH HEALTH
The ripple effects of your health on financial planning are endless, literally.
- The math of every financial decision includes the element of TIME, i.e. how long you will live. We don’t have a crystal ball, but we need to consider your health, the health of those around you, first. Not second, not third: FIRST.
- Every formula that considers the value of anything includes the element of time.
- That means we will want to know how you are protecting your health, and whatever risks you may face.
- We categorically reject any another approach. So should you.
- There is a reason that we spend this amount of time in the public eye on health insurance.
YOUR PERSONAL PRIORITIES
We have no opinion about how you want to live for yourself. Politics, religion, diet: none of it matters to us. We do need to understand what your priorities are, for you, and for those around you.
- Domestic matters, how many people depend you? What is their situation?
- If you cannot take care of yourself, if you cannot make decisions for yourself, then who?
- What happens when you are no longer living?
Our job? Listen, carefully. To what you say, and what is left unsaid.
MAKING YOUR MONEY FIT
Does the Money Work?
Once we have an understanding of you and your situation, we work with what we have.
- Income sources, and our estimate of how long it can last
- Investment mix to match the other two panels (health and your situation)
- Taxes matter