What You’ll Get:
1. Access to Maximize Your Medicare (2020-2021 Edition) online
2. Medicare Carrier Review
This alone is worth the entire subscription price. Idiosyncrasies are specifically named. The Newsletter leaves breadcrumbs (underwriting differences, red tape, guaranteed acceptance not being exactly the same as Guaranteed Issue). Who those carriers are, and what those quirks are? Named here. The bottom line is that the weight of 60MM Medicare beneficiaries is creating unintended consequences, largely unseen by the public. Some of these consequences are very negative. Some of these consequences are positive, and GH2 Unfiltered will help people avoid or take advantage. At stake? $1000s of dollars, and material difference in benefits. If a penny saved is a penny earned, then a penny not saved is a penny lost.
3. How to Manage Change to Medicare. The awful truth is demographic and fiscal reality is forcing change. Employers are reducing or eliminating retiree benefits. Pensions may be protected by law. Health benefits are not (and this has been confirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court). We are reviewing specific, large employers. YOU CAN REQUEST YOUR EMPLOYER’S CONFIGURATION TO BE REVIEWED AND WE WILL DO SO, RIGHT HERE.
4. Special Explanations about Other Financial Contracts. There are other, more complicated financial matters involved in financial planning, irrespective of age. Maximize Your Medicare is the simplest book i could’ve written, and tales of what I have actually seen exceed “This Happens.” But I knew then, and it has been confirmed, that most people don’t understand Medicare to start, so advanced topics cannot and should not be attempted.
5. You will receive our real-world critiques and credits of policy and their advocates. It doesn’t matter what your politics are, every side is twisting facts to further their point of view. Where you stand depends on where you sit, indeed. We don’t have a horse in the political race. When you couple the way that people consume information (they scan, they read Twitter, or the sound bite), something gets left out. Something vital.
Here’s one: the AARP has a message, but has intentionally distorted academic research. The slogan #NoAgeTax is badly distorted.
7. You will receive an additional, subscribers-only Newsletter to inform you when there are updates.
You can ask: “Why now?”
Answer: the noise is getting worse.
That leaves under-informed consumers to fend for themselves. The information required to actually decide is very different from the information provided by advertisements, the press, or policy wonks. You know this. GH2 Unfiltered is the method we will use to communicate the ins and outs of where the strengths and weaknesses lie.